Edit Header Navigation
Page Navigation content is used to define the links in the header navigation bar and in the footer. Each Page Navigation item has a title and a list of links. These links aren't automatically updated in any way (like when you create a page or a section). A site editor specifies exactly what links appear in the navigation.
Update existing header navigation
- Use the search field at the top of the editor page to search for your header navigation.
- It will usually appear if you search for 'nav'.
- If you can't find your navigation with a text search, you could change the filter in the left sidebar from All Content Types to Page Navigation
- Click on the Page Navigation you want to edit, and the edit page will open.
- Edit the Items. These are the links that appear in the navigation bar.
- Click Publish.
To add an item to navigation
- Click the + Add below the existing Items.
- Choose Simple Navigation Item in the dropdown.
- In the module that opens, scroll down to the Link heading, then to the Item heading below that.
- Click the space that says Required or the magnifying glass to open a search window.
- Choose the page or other content this navigation item should link to.
- If needed, edit the Text.
To remove an item from navigation
- Click the red minus button (—) to the right of an item to remove it.
- A pink background will appear on the item and its text will disappear, indicating that you have removed it. This item will be completely removed as soon as you publish or save.
- If you made a mistake and do not want to remove the item, click the plus button (+) that has appeared in place of the minus button, and the item will be restored.